Field Service Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Mechanic position for a variety of construction equipment including excavators, dozers, skidloaders, scraper, dump truck and other equipment. Maintain safe, secure and healthy work environment.
- Qualified applicants must possess and be able to demonstrate working knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, and heavy equipment power trains.
- Ability to use manufacturer’s computer software to diagnose and repair electronic systems necessary.
- Strong communication, analytical and basic computer skills required.
- Must have own basic tools with specialty tools provided, as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required.
- Class A CDL preferred, but will help obtain after.
- Wages based on experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Would prefer at least 2 years experience operating heavy equipment.
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must be able to work extended hours during the construction season
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Relevant: At least 5 years (Preferred)
- Mechanic heavy equipment: At least 5 years (Preferred)
- CDL Class A (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment